Friday, August 18, 2017

Review of the Kenwood KDC-X5100BT installed in the Previa

Finding a review or demostration for the car stereo you are interested in is very hard. When I was doing research for a new Car Stereo I had a hard time finding useful information. I dont really know why, but I decided to make a video showing what car audio I finally did end up with and show some features of the new Kenwood KDC-X5100BT.
In Sweden it cost about 1500 SEK and you get an astonishing amount of features. Rear USB, Flac 48 kHz / 24 bit. 3x4V preout, Crossover, DSP, Time alignment and the list goes on.

Kenwood KDC-X5100BT Key Illumination
Kenwood KDC-X5100BT Key Illumination
Some of the features on the Car Stereo I just bought.
Despacito playing on the Kenwood KDC-X5100BT.
Despacito playing on the Kenwood KDC-X5100BT.
Doing bluetooth with the Kenwood Remote application. The phone becomes like a remote controller.
You can make phonecalls with the radio by pairing it with your smartphone (bluetooth).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment