Friday, April 28, 2017

Replacing dome light with a led-variant, car: Toyota Previa

Continuing with changing the dome light, (yeah, the Previa of course)

It has a fluorescent bulb of 10 W and I replaced it with a 4,5 watt led variant with adjustable connection. See pictures.

Thought I share some pictures of it. Here goes:
You can see the ordernr (sku) on the plastic bag.
There are diffrent connections in this kit. I use the adjustable one and then connect it to the LED grid-cable.
Fitting the adjustable connector to the dome.
There is adhesive tape on the back, I just tape it over the connector like on the picture.
3500 kelvin is pretty warm. I would not like to go higher since I prefer the warm white color.

This is the type I bought:

31~44mm Adjustable 4.5W 3500K 288-Lumen 24-5050 SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V).

No comments:

Post a Comment