Saturday, July 29, 2017

Replacing Oil and Oil filter in the Previa, video of it..

Date:

[2017-07-26 Oljebyte, 5W-40 olja W5 Lidl olja bra specifikation
Bosch oljefilter med backventil / spärrventil (anti drain valve)]

The Previa has 97980 km on the meter when this is done..

Found this cheap good specification on Lidl. I've written a post about it earlier, you can read it here. Some say it is similar to the Pennasol Super Pace oil.

W5 5w-40 Supertech Engine Oil. 5 liter container.
Good specification, will sure be good in the Previa. According to manual it should be 10w-30 but I think this will be even better. I've put similar oil in my other car, Toyota Starlet and no problems.
Screenshot from dackonline.se
They sell the Pennasol Super Pace which according to rumours should
be similar to the W5 5W-40. It's about the same price.
I decided to use this Bosch oil filter that is suppose to have a anti-drain valve. Made in South Africa. 0986 452 044. P 2044.
I decided to use this Bosch oil filter that is suppose to have a anti-drain valve. Made in South Africa. 0986 452 044. P 2044.

I've made a video of the process here when changing oil on the Toyota Previa.

No comments:

Post a Comment